10 tips to hide the extra kilos in a swimsuit
The holidays are not over yet and you will surely make a lightning trip to a beach or resort, but it makes you uncomfortable to have to wear a swimsuit for fear that those extra pounds will be noticed , but do not worry, follow these little tips and enjoy of the summer.
1. Not all of us are slender and with a Victoria’s Secret model-type body, but in order to look beautiful, even overweight, it is necessary to be happy with ourselves , remember that the quality of the garment does not count, but who wears it.
2. Before buying a swimsuit, check that there are dark colors : navy blue, oxford gray, black and even purple, these will help hide “the rims”.
3. The trend of this summer is long swimsuits , with them it is possible to hide the wide hips and is so far the best swimsuit to hide tummy bulge is covered wonderfully there with great varieties.
4. If you have a bit of a double chin, make sure the suit has a V-neckline, so the focus will be on another area. Also look for the swimsuit to have wide straps , so that your arms and back do not look wider than they really are.
5. You can wear a two-color swimsuit , as long as the print is on the bust and with a dark color from the waist down. This also helps to highlight your attributes.
6. If you want to pronounce the waist, it is recommended that you wear a ribbon of another color or another type of decoration on the waist. You can also choose a suit with a triangular cut on the sides , that will help you create the illusion of having a wasp waist.
7. Preferably choose a swimsuit with geometric prints , you should only take care that the lighter figures are in the center and the dark tones on your sides, as you will achieve the same effect as in the previous point. Also vertical lines will make the effect of a longer body, and therefore, a slimmer fit.
8. If you want to wear a bikini, dare !, just take care that the shorts are high, that is, that they cover your belly , but not up to the navel. The top should be like sports, that is to say wide, so that the chubby ones do not come off your back.
9. There is currently a trend in swimsuits in which the top looks like a beach blouse (with print, in thin fabric, except in the area of the bust and ruffled, up to the waist), with the advantage that the shorts can be long or normal, you decide.
10. There are also other types of two-piece suits , the top is fitted with sleeves, which, in addition to protecting you from the sun, will not let anything get out of place.