Myhjexperience If you live in Australia, you have probably heard of Hungry Jack’s. If not, you are probably more familiar with the name Burger King. When Burger King was opening their restaurants all over the world, they were persuaded in Australia, as a smaller burger company had already trademarked as the “Burger King” over there. As a large company, Burger King already owned a lot of trademarks, so they scrutinized through their existing trademarks to find a suitable name for their Australia locations.
Myhjexperience | Get Hungry Jacks Free Burger Voucher
They settled on the name “Hungry Jack” in Australia. Later, they have decided that the Burger King’s actual name would be Jack as well.
In the US and other places in the world, the Hungry Jack chain goes by the name Burger King, and has the online survey named mybkexperience, while in Australia the exact same chain and survey are known separately as myhjexperience. Nowadays, there are many restaurants that are currently using this method. According to them, this method is much more effective. Myhjexperience incentivizes and rewards customers with a free burger at next purchase to increase participation in the survey.
Hungry Jack’s History – MyHjExperience
Hungry Jack’s Pty Ltd is an Australian fast food franchise company of Burger King’s Corporation. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Competitive Foods Australia, a privately held company owned by Jack Cowin. Hungry Jack’s owns and operates or sub-licenses all the Burger King/Hungry Jack’s restaurants all over Australia. As the master franchise for the country, the company is responsible for licensing new operators, opening its own stores and performing standards oversight of franchised locations in Australia. With over 390 locations across Australia, Hungry Jack’s is the second largest franchiser of Burger King in the world.
MyHjExperience Survey Prizes
Take the survey about your Hungry Jack’s experience and you will receive a code of your choice for a free burger with next purchase.
Steps to take the survey
- Make a purchase at any branches of Hungry Jack’s
- Save your purchase receipt
- Visit their site at https://www.myhjexperience.com to participate in the survey
- Save your validation code and receipt, using both to redeem your free burger on your next visit within next 30 days. You must make a purchase along with your validation code to redeem your free burger on your next visit.
Myhjexperience Survey Eligibility
- The customer must make a purchase at a Hungry Jacks
- The customer must save the receipt and participate in the online survey
- The customer must use the code within 30 days of taking the survey
- One offer is valid per person per visit
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers
- The customer must purchase something along with the validation code to redeem the free burger
- Customer will need a computer or any smart devices and internet access to access the survey
I hope this article on Myhjexperience is helpful to the readers. For any leading business chains, you can simply visit their official website.