Jacklistens – Jack in The Box is a US-based hamburger chain; it was founded in 1951 and it has their branches in 22 states. Jack in The Box serves classic fast food such as hamburgers, fries and other delectable snack or dinner foods. Nowadays, many restaurants are currently using this method. According to them, this method is much more effective. As a business Sonic always try to give innovation. As a courtesy to their customers, the chain offers a special survey that customers can participate in exchange for two free tacos on their next visit.
Jacklistens – History of Jack in the Box
Jack in the Box is an American fast-food restaurant chain that was founded by Robert O on February 21, 1951. The chain has around 2,200 stored in the US, primarily they were serving the West Coast of the United States and selected large urban areas in the eastern portion of the US including Texas and the Charlotte metropolitan area. Their food items include a variety of chicken tenders and French fries along with hamburgers, cheeseburgers, and sandwiches along with other selections of internationally themed foods such as Mexican tacos and Chinese egg rolls.
In exchange for taking the survey, you will receive a code that you can redeem for two free tacos at any branches of Jack In The Box that offers two free tacos upon completing the survey.
Jacklistens Survey Hack
The secret survey hack is unknown by many, you can take the JackListens survey every single time you visit at Jack In The Box. This means you are eligible to receive two free tacos every single time you visit Jack In The Box. That’s great, isn’t it!!
Steps to take the Jacklistens survey
- Visit any location of Jack In The Box’s restaurant, make sure you purchase and save the receipt of your purchase
- Visit the site of Jack In The Box www.jacklistens.com to begin the survey
- Choose the language you prefer either English or Spanish to complete the survey
- Enter the 14-digit receipt code into the survey form when prompted in website
- Complete all the questions of the survey
- Write down the code you will receive at the end of the survey to redeem your reward of two free tacos at your next restaurant visit in Jack In The Box
Survey Eligibility for Jacklistens
The customer must make a purchase at Jack In The Box to be eligible for the survey. The customer must save the receipt in order to participate in the survey. The customer will definitely need a computer and internet access to access the survey.
I hope this article is helpful to the readers. For any leading business chains, you can simply visit their official website.